Re: Cooling question

To: "Rick Ehlert" <ricke@idcnet.com>, "MG" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cooling question
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 13:20:58 -0400
Ha.. the tank is creating it's own 'air expansion' tank within the system.
What pressure cap are you using?     % mix ?

 ...a prime or standard reason for an overflow bottle.

If you bury the end of an overflow tube into an overflow bottle, it will fill
when the heat and water expand. With the proper radiator cap,
(has a little valve dead center in the middle of the rubber seal)
the water will get sucked back out of the overflow bottle and into
the radiator as it cools.

Paul Tegler   wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com