Re: Cooling question

To: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Subject: Re: Cooling question
From: Carl Elliott <grunt2@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 11:25:36 -0400
I used a late model midget overflow tank , A 14 lb overflow cap, Distilled water
and anti freeze. The pressure on the cap helps in regulating the boiling
tempture of the water. Every pound of pressure raises the boiling temp
sligntly.  The overflow system works great. never low on fluid in radiator. Carl
E.