Re: New to MGB's, looking at purchasing one.

To: "Plant, Keith GS-12 (NSAGAETA 60)" <PlantK@nsa.naples.navy.mil>,
Subject: Re: New to MGB's, looking at purchasing one.
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 19:15:12 +0100
At the very least you should have studied Lyndsay Porter's Guide to Purchase
and DIY Restoration of the MGB - it does exactly what says on the cover.  He
has a checklist of things to look for and a guide as to how much they cost
to repair/replace.  I understand this book has been republished as MGB
Restoration Manual by the same author.

PaulH.