RE: Three LBCs for $10

To: "Gordon Bird" <gb@the-bdc.com>, "Jon" <a77mgb@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Three LBCs for $10
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 20:20:16 -0600 (MDT)
I got 4 of the 6 first shots today at target for $5 each.  I was
looking for the 1st or second release which they did not have, but I
did get the last MG A &B that they had as well as a TR3 and a Bugeye.
I am still looking for the non first shot ones so I can open them
without feeling like I am ruining them!  :)

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net