RE: Three LBCs for $10

To: "'Jon'" <a77mgb@yahoo.com>, "list MG (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Three LBCs for $10
From: Gordon Bird <gb@the-bdc.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 14:18:04 -0400
I actually found the 1st release set of 6 for US$24 delivered at
http://www.diecastwarehouse.com/ and at http://www.fullgrid.com/.
There is also what is called a First Shot which I believe to be original
castings, limited to a run of 7500 pieces.  This set of 8 cars can be had
for @ US$40.
I don't however know the exchange rate of US$ to "clams".