Re: TR8?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR8?
From: mga <mga@napanet.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 05:59:41 -0700 (PDT)
David,

I have a really nice TR8 roadster and I would trade it in a minute for a
nice early B roadster.  I do get compliments on the TR8- sorta reminds me of
the nice comments I got on my MGA back in the late '60's.  The TR8 hasn't
given me any problems, but having owned a TR8 ten years ago, I realize these
cars' imperfections.  MGB's are far from perfect cars, but I do like the
looks of the B and its simplicity.

The TR8 is a blast to drive especially going thru the gears, but the
complexity of it does not compensate for this feature.

Don Scott