Re: Sort-of LBC

To: "Bullwinkle" <yd3@nvc.net>, "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sort-of LBC
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 17:18:09 +0100
I came across it in my local library shortly after a tour of  California,
Arizona and Nevada including a stretch of Route 66 that features in the
book.  A fascinatimg and horrifying account of what one group of people will
do to another group of their own countrymen.  Back in the library today
picked up 'Cannery Row', where we visited also.

PaulH.