Re: Sort-of LBC

To: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sort-of LBC
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2000 20:00:37 -0500
Paul,

I dig it!  I suppose I don't need your permission for this, but I would
like post this excerpt on my web site in the Grapes of Wrath Repairs section.
    http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg/grapes

Just asking for your permission to attach your name to the submission.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
   http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg