Biggest Tire Size

To: mgs list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Biggest Tire Size
From: Jon <a77mgb@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 09:53:35 -0700 (PDT)
I looked in the archives, but I'm having trouble
narrowing the search down to a reasonable number of
hits, so I have to ask again. Please don't yell at me.

Can someone tell me what the largest size tire will
fit on a stock suspended, rubber nosed "B" with
rostyle rims? 195/70? 195/75? Is suspension height a
consideration (saggy springs or lowering kit) or is
width the limiting factor?

jon

=====
77 MGB "Christine" slowly, but surely healing
58 Willys CJ-3B
She married me not for what I was, but for what she could make me...

The computer forgot my password.

http://photos.yahoo.com/