Re: Local MG Car club dues

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Local MG Car club dues
From: Speedo79@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 12:15:57 EDT
Name of Club:  Bakersfield British Car Club

Area/city:  Bakersfield, CA  (Central Valley of California)

Marque:  All British Cars

Annual dues: US$ 15 or $1.25/month for the remainder of the year for new
members.  The membership dues cover the entire family.

Do new members get a "free" name badge?  No, name badges are US$ 5 (to cover
engraving).

Are the first year dues the same as subsequent years?  Yes.

I'll also take any extra information you wish to include.
The BBCC also subsidizes the treasury by having a raffle every meeting.
Members bring items to raffle during the meeting.  The tickets are 3/$1, but
we get a free ticket for bringing a raffle item, attending the monthly tech
session, or going on the monthly run.  Once all of the items are raffled off,
the final ticket drawn takes 1/2 of the pot raised that night.  If a member
does not wear a name badge at any club sponsored events, that member will
have to pay $0.50 at the next meeting!
The club treasury covers expenses like the main dish (steaks or chicken) at
the yearly club BBQ, and pays for the Annual Christmas Brunch, as well as any
other "club expenses."

Steve Sanchez
1977 MGB