Re: MGF a "classic mid-engine/rear wheel design??"

To: <WSpohn4@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGF a "classic mid-engine/rear wheel design??"
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 16:43:14 -0400
> BTW, Ferguson also did a one-off conversion on another car I own - a
> TVR.  There was one 4WD Ford engined TVR, although what happened to > it,
I know not. The TVR is also technically a front/mid engine model - the >
entire engine on mine is behind the front wheel hub axis.

> Bill

Not to mention that Ferguson also converted a 60's Ford Mustang to four
wheel drive as well as a one manual and one automatic Triumph Stag.

--
Kai M. Radicke -- kai@radiohead.net
1974 Triumph TR-6S (as in supercharged!)