Re: MGF a "classic mid-engine/rear wheel design??"

To: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>, Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Subject: Re: MGF a "classic mid-engine/rear wheel design??"
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 14:30:43 -0700 (PDT)
I agree, Charley, especially since now that the emissions stuff is
engineered in from the beginning, versus hung on like the 70's; I suspect
that the negative impacts on power output are relatively small... Stuff
like heated seats, power windows, locks, steering (would like power
brakes...), heavy stereo systems, electric seats...

BTW, excuse my faux pas on the Interceptor being 4WD - I thought they all
were - but am humbled - as always - by the knowledge of The List!

Yr Hmbl Srvnt,

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
76 MGB Tourer Driver - Brooklands Green
66 Pull-handle MGB Tourer Project - faded Tartan Red
NAMGBR #5-2328

http://im.yahoo.com/