Re: Where have all the used cars gone?

To: Editorgary@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Where have all the used cars gone?
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 11:13:04 EDT
In a message dated 10/17/00 8:42:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Editorgary@aol.com writes:

<< I've got a young
 friend who has about $5,000-$7,000 to spend on a "fun car" and he's thinking
 MGB, GT6, or Jensen Healey.  I'm at a loss to tell him how to find one. We
 live in the greater San Francisco Bay area, and I haven't seen one of these
 cars advertised in the local papers for literally years. Do we just live in
 the wrong place, or is it essential to hook up with a local club to find one
 through the informal network? (If the latter is true, then the reason that
 youngsters aren't coming into the hobby may be that they can't find the
 door.) Any thoughts, anyone? >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

There are several sources on the 'net for classified car ads.

http://www.collectorcartraderonline.com/adsearch.html is TraderOnLine.
They show 95 MGs in California.

You could also try www.classifieds.com, which has a good search engine, or
search the MG ads at: