RE: Seat height

To: "Richard Spurling" <hobbes@senet.com.au>, "MGs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Seat height
From: "Bill Holt" <lbcholt@one.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 09:41:23 -0400
I'm 6'2" and I own a '73 B and for another 17 years I owned a '76 B.  I've
never had a problem with visibility in either car.  My line of sight is
directly through the windshield.  Both of my cars have had the original
seats.  Perhaps yours does not or perhaps the seats were removed and then
re-installed with some additional non-original shimming (or whatever) that
has caused the higher seat height.

Bill Holt
859-341-4329
859-341-2870 (fax)