Re: Seat height

To: "Richard Spurling" <hobbes@senet.com.au>, "MGs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seat height
From: "T. Keith Vezina" <tkvezina@home.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 21:31:40 -0500
I had the seats in my 76 B re-covered a few years ago.  Although the webbing
had no tears, they looked stretched out, so I had the upholsterer replace
them (he made them out of nylon webbing material).  When I got them back, I
was riding much higher than before (1"+).  I don't know what the Moss or VB
replacements look like, but I too prefer the lower seating position.  Keep
us posted on your fix.