Re: Seat Height

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Seat Height
From: Matthew Milkevitch <mmilkevitch@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 07:45:57 -0700 (PDT)
Fellow Listers:

        I also have this problem.  Ever since I redid the
front seats (new upholstery, foams, diaphragms) the
head room in my GT is non-existent. Even after
reclining the seat somewhat and slouching, I am still
very uncomfortable.  I have removed the wooden spacers
at the bottom of the seats and that has not helped.

        The only ideas I can think of to remedy this
situation would be to somehow modify the seat
diaphragms to allow the lower cushion to sag a bit
more.  Before I redid my seats, I had plenty of head
room...but the seat foams and diaphragms were pretty
trashed.

        Any ideas?

        Regards,

        Matt Milkevitch

=====
Matthew Milkevitch, Ph.D.
NIH Postdoctoral Fellow
Fels Institute for Cancer Research and Molecular Biology
Temple University School of Medicine
3307 N. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA  19140
(215) 707-1940