Re: Full Independant Rear Suspension.

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Full Independant Rear Suspension.
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 20:41:08 -0700
I hope you've got a source for mil-spec "hardened" drives and
motherboards! That's not what I would think of as a congenial environment
for computers... right next to the exhaust pipe... bouncing around like
hell (at least all the spare parts in my battery bin bounce around). But
maybe they actually pave the streets in your area (instead of ripping
them up every few weeks to lay more fiber), or you plan to keep things at
a comfortable cruise... Good luck with it.

Chris Thompson had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149