MGA 1622 crank wanted.....

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGA 1622 crank wanted.....
From: MGALUVR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 22:49:25 EDT
I am in need of a good or restorable crankshaft from an MG 1622 CC engine. I
have a good block, and a useable head (from a 1600 motor) to use for a 1622
rebuild. I am also looking for a good radiator for a 62 MGA roadster. Many
thanks if you can help....

                                          Bill Dillstrom
                                    (Southwest Missouri)

1962 MGA MKII Roadster.....Olde English white with tan interior
1979 MGB Roadster W/ overdrive...Marine blue with Autumn Leaf interior
1948 Model American Male (behind the wheel)