Lucas gremlin

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Lucas gremlin
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 14:04:13 EDT
Here's the thing.  I'm driving along looking at good instrument readings.
Then I either step on the brakes or use the turn signal.  First, neither
brake lights or turn signals function; Second, the three electric instruments
all go off-line for a bit of a nappy, sometimes to return, sometimes not.
Before the Rocks meeting the car was doing this so I did an all-out assault
on grounds, and thought I had fixed it .  Now The Dark Lord has returned, and
I'm stumped once again. Even added extra grounds, replaced all fuses, cleaned
fuse contacts, re-inserted light connections, etc.  Is there a common link
for the instruments and the lighting system somewhere?

Jay Donoghue
72B (aka blinky)
72B-GT
66 Mustang