Re: UK Imported part / buyer B-ware

To: Reh74bgt@cs.com
Subject: Re: UK Imported part / buyer B-ware
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 13:29:55 -0400
Reh74bgt@cs.com wrote:

> I think he should of made it real clear he knows im sure that there were
> extra fees ive seen him on ebay with o/d's before that most likely eneded up
> over here thats a big bummer i would maybe send some nuetral or negitave
> feedback.

  That really wouldn't be fair to the seller.

  Import fees are a bit of a crapshoot, and depend HEAVILY
on who you use to import the goods, which is often decided
by the buyer.

  The seller in the UK isn't expected to know US importation
rules or US importation companies, and could have likely sent
1000 trannies to the US before and not seen these fees
before.

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca