RE: Bad temp senders

To: djw69@idt.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Bad temp senders
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 01:48:16 -0500
Is there some ground contact not being made at the temp sender?
Do you use teflon over the screw threads of the temp sender when mounting it
into the engine block? This might cause insulation causing the circuit not
to let the current flow. There is no need to use teflon here.

Another suggestion: did you try to start the engine and have the engine
heated up to have the sender really get to work? (Don't get cross! Early
morning LOL)

Cheers,

Hans