Re: Bad temp senders

To: "E.Claure" <spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo>, <Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com>,
Subject: Re: Bad temp senders
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 17:23:22 -0000
Could be you are trying sensors that work but have the incorrect temperature
gradient for your gauge, or your gauge/wiring is faulty and needs more
current than a (correct) sensor can supply, or your voltage stabiliser is
supplying incorrect voltage.  If your fuel gauge reads OK at max and min
then the stabiliser is probably OK.

PaulH.