Re: Speedo repair

To: "MG Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speedo repair
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 09:09:35 -0800
I have OD, but with the longer cable I seem to have plenty of slack (even
too much -- I had to tie it to the tranny mount to keep it from
dangling), though I think I routed it differently than stock.

I also have an angle drive that I'm not using, if you wanted to make me
an offer...

David Councill had this to say:

--

Max Heim