Re: MG's and Alfa's?

To: Tomsaudi@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG's and Alfa's?
From: MGTD1952@cs.com
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 07:23:18 EST
In a message dated 11/18/00 4:02:12 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Tomsaudi@aol.com writes:

<<
 Look forward to your comments, or a smack in the head.... >>

....SMACK....

Part of me says, why not.  But then think about what might happen 3 or so
years from now, after you sell it "for a profit" (assuming you can), and the
boss asks your wife "So, how's that ol' Spider doing?"  And she answers "Oh,
Tom sold that for $xx,xxx, and we bought something else."

But then again, if the price is right, and she did say okay,..............