Re: MG's and Alfa's?

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG's and Alfa's?
From: "Dave Wood" <djw69@idt.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 10:13:09 -0800
Tom,

If you want it, go for it.  I like lots of different cars also.  What is it
with these people who park their beautiful cars and forget about it.  A
friend of my wife told me her husband has a late 60's E Jag that has been
sitting in their garage for 20 years.  It took a wheedling grandson to talk
him into getting it going again and now it's parked again.  What a waste!

In my opinion people who park their cars and forget about them don't deserve
to have them.  It's time you took an Alpha for a test ride (after you figure
out how to get it going).

Good luck,

Dave 72 B