RE: Wire Feed Welders

To: "bill king" <kingwj@del.net>, "mg list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Wire Feed Welders
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 08:11:29 -0700
You'll find welding heavy steel is a snap.  The thin stuff takes practice and
talent.  Some suggestions are, use gas shielding (not
flux core wire), use low settings, clean all pieces to bare metal, get real
comfortable, move steady and precisely.  You may find
that you need to weld only a short distance, stop, let the metal cool and start
again.

Larry Hoy