RE: Head Gasket blown - then temp sensor REFUSES to budge

To: david@mcna.demon.co.uk, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Head Gasket blown - then temp sensor REFUSES to budge
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 10:38:50 -0500
This has been a thread recently started by Enrique.
I had the same. So I finally had a very good ring spanner on the temp.
sender and actually stood on the spanner! Slowly it started to move - the
new one still is working!
So you really might need brute force - 160 lbs on the spanner in my case!

Cheers,

Hans

'71 BGT tested the fuel gauge yesterday - works fine all gauges are o.k.
now!