Re: B-GT restoration update (Boring content

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: B-GT restoration update (Boring content
From: "R. O. Lindsay" <rolindsay@dgrc.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 09:40:09 -0600
Friday, "R. O. Lindsay" wrote:

>    The goal is to be able to order rings and bearings by
> Sunday evening so that reassembly can begin by mid-
> week.  That's it.  New pictures will be up on the site
> sometime Monday -- I hope.
> http://www.geocities.com/btg80397/MGB-GT/
>
> Rick Lindsay

   Yea right!  I never even touched the B-GT this past
weekend. :-[  My Ferrari broke an alternator belt
35 miles from home and I wasted all of Sunday
just getting the car home.  "All day" you say?  Yes,
the 308 is a mid engine car.  To change the alternator
belt you first remove the right rear wheel AND the
wheel well!  NOT a side of the road repair.  ...and
you thought Lucas was bad!  Try Marelli!

Rick Lindsay
Diamond Geoscience Research
5727 S. Lewis Ave., Tulsa, OK
Voice: +1 918-747-3456