Re: B-GT restoration update (Boring content

To: "R. O. Lindsay" <rolindsay@dgrc.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: B-GT restoration update (Boring content
From: "bill king" <kingwj@del.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 15:40:36 -0500
Magneti Marelli has little to do with that problem.  I'd blame in order the
guys in Modena and then the Pirelli guys who probably made the belt.  If the
alternator fried then MM would be somewhat to blame.   If you want good
design buy a Toyota otherwise complain to the Ferrari list.

Bill

59A
former Alfa Romeo owner