Re: Fuel Pump Questions

To: kwaringa@dynsys.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel Pump Questions
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 13:11:40 EST
Ken,

The stock pump for the MGB was the points type Negative ground in 1978.  The
Moss part number is 377-165 for that pump.  As far as the electronic you can
use that as a replacement though Burlen Fuel Systems, the company that makes
them, has had some problems with them over the past year.  I have opted for
the points pump in my cars regardless.

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co., Ltd.
Visit us on the web
www.LBCarCo.com

In a message dated 12/11/00 9:00:20 AM Eastern Standard Time,