Re: 65 MGB fuel pump

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 65 MGB fuel pump
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 07:59:58 -0700
At 12:22 AM 1/2/2001 -0500, Paul Tegler wrote:
>the click is normal for the solid state pump.
>Just re-mount it on rubber pads (exhaust pipe hanger
>rubber pieces) to quiet it down

Thanks for all the replies. On one hand, its reassuring to know it is
working correctly. But I always used to listen to the clicks to make sure
it stopped, a check to make sure the float bowl jets were shutting off the
fuel flow. I guess I'll just have to rely on the nose to detect any fuel
overflow  :)
Or maybe I'll get motivated and put in a good SU fuel pump.

David Councill