Re: Half years, was:1974.5 MGB

To: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: Half years, was:1974.5 MGB
From: Dwbradbury@ra.rockwell.com
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 10:35:03 -0600
I have a 74 1/2 "hybrid": chrome bumper with rubber and dual carbs are most
noticeable features. To the best of my knowledge, as is, direct from the
factory. Sometimes it is a challenge ordering parts, i.e. water pump. "Do
you have a 74 or 74 1/2?" hmmm...
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=1273045&a=9438100&p=30961830

David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>@autox.team.net on 01/04/2001 11:15:25
AM