Re: Half years, was:1974.5 MGB

To: Dwbradbury@ra.rockwell.com
Subject: Re: Half years, was:1974.5 MGB
From: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 16:03:19 -0500
Looks very nice! I have a sibling to your car in Teal as well VIN #
GHN5UE357262G. Mine is a driven restoration project that I recently returned to
the road after DPO had layed up for 10 years. Needs plenty but will get it. I'm
holding out for some diamond in the rough awards this season.

I would not refer to your car (or mine) as a 74 1/2 though. The 74 1/2 was a
rubber bumpered car retaining the dual  SUs, early rack and pinion steering and
square motor mounts. When ordering parts you'd do best to refer to it as a 73
and remove all confusion.

Not sure about the ride height of the 74 1/2. I did own one about 5 years and
20 other cars  ago but don't recall.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch
Current owner of:
72 B Roadster (previously my son's)
74 B Roadster
75 B Roadster
76 B Roadster w/ all the features of a 77 ?????? not going to try explaining
this one.
future project / registered in 1989
80 B Roadster, in primer awaiting funds for paint.