Newbie help in Washington

To: "MG" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Newbie help in Washington
From: "Doug" <dprather@centurytel.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 09:11:05 -0800
I just picked up my first project car- a '65 pull handle B. This being my
first I'd wouldn't mind a little input from someone with a bit more
experience and wisdom, especcially regarding come body/sill questions.

The floor pans were replaced previously, but they have some minor rust.
There's also rust on body, and I'm OK replacing with Moss repair panels. My
question is the sills. At first they looked fine, but now  can see they're
starting to rust through at the forward edge. Should I go ahead and plan on
replacing? How hard is the job?

BTW- If there's anyone in the Gig Harbor/ Tacoma area that would like to
stop by and exchange beer for advice drop me a line!