Re: Hidden Key in the MG Engine Compartment

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hidden Key in the MG Engine Compartment
From: Rick Brown <brown409@home.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 18:38:43 -0500
Hans - It says that the key shown is not the key for this car's ignition to
prevent theft - the original was replaced by a key from another car by the
owner.. The factory had  the correct ignition key here.

I wonder where this message has been hiding - I originally sent it out on
Christmas Day and it just arrived today!!

Rick