Off-Topic: Copyright Reminder (related to Barney's DIY Website

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Off-Topic: Copyright Reminder (related to Barney's DIY Website
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 21:10:05 -0500
Content (including text, images, scripts, etc.) found on other websites does not
give you the right to use them for your own use (websites, email, photo albums,
etc.).  Someone created these, and it is that someone who holds the copyright
and therefore must be contacted for permission to use the material.

I've had this happen numerous times in the past five years with content I've
created.  I thought I would remind everyone of this tonight, as I have just sent
off an email to an MG parts supplier using one of my images without my knowledge
or permission.  They have been asked to remove it.

That'll be all...

Kai M. Radicke -- kai@radiohead.net
Yes, I'm anti-Open Source too...