Re: MGA Starter switch

To: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>, "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGA Starter switch
From: "Allen Wulf" <wulfmgbv8@home.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 18:56:36 -0700
Larry,

Before you rush out and buy a replacement starter cable maybe you should try
the one on my MGA.  The pin on mine also goes almost all of the way in and I
think that is normal.  If you're not concerned about originality you could
install a starter button in place of the pull cable.  I don't think it's
easy to take the switch apart and fix it eventhough it's really simple.

Al