MG goodies for sale......

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG goodies for sale......
From: MGALUVR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 23:19:04 EST
A couple of months back I emailed the list about a fellow in Florida that was
selling out some of his collection of MG items. I purchased a rebuilt early
MGB 3 main bearing engine from him, and he has quite a few more interesting
items for sale. These include an  early "B" chrome grill (never installed -
NOS), a NOS early "B" complete leather interior kit (black w/red piping), and
lots more various insundry stuff. You should call him to find out more. He
also has an early "B" roadster for sale. He is an older gentleman who owned
and operated a machine shop in the Sebring, Fl. area for many years. He also
raced MG's in the late 50's and early 60's at Sebring. He is very
knowledgeable about British cars. His name is Sam Schubert, and his telephone
number is:

                      863-385-6307

He is a very nice guy, and I believe him to be quite fair and honest in his
dealings.

                   Best regards to the list...........Bill Dillstrom

62' MKII MGA roadster
79' MGB Roadster