Re: Dumb Carb Question

To: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Subject: Re: Dumb Carb Question
From: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 10:29:01 -0500
David: Does the conversion to SUs require changing both manifolds and the
exhaust system? In Rhode Island we are required to maintan a catalytic
converter if the car was originally equipped with one. This poses problems in
converting to SUs I believe.  Maybe other listers have confronted and solved
this problem.
Frank