Re: car parts

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: car parts
From: Chris Thompson <ct@cthompson.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 10:49:56 -0500
On Sat, 13 Jan 2001, Eric wrote:
> It is a real pain when you have to work under the car from the 'other'
> side and you don't have a 'left handed wrench' (and at such a good price
> too).  I'll grab one of them and, of course, the color-co-ordinated,
> 'cross-drilled brake lines' (brakes get really hot here in Australia).

Wait, if you're in Australia, you're upside down, wouldnt you need an upside
down left handed wrench? or is an upside down left handed wrench the same as
a right side up right handed wrench.

Seems to me this would be good as an upside down right handed wrench.

I dont even want to think about what the fact that you people drive on the
wrong side of the road does to the whole equation.

| Chris Thompson                                      ct@cthompson.com |
| 1973 MGB                                    http://cthompson.com/mg/ |