Re: What should I bring?

To: "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@apk.net>
Subject: Re: What should I bring?
From: James Nazarian Jr <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 13:09:41 -0700
In my experience the real trouble spots are the rear spring bolts on the
shackles and the screws that hold the doors onto the hinges (num 3 or 4
phillips)
for the shackles/ubolts, nothing beats an oxy-acetelene torch, and for the
doors, a phillips screwdriver with flat spots on the shaft for visegrips
usually works, otherwise torch/saw those as well.  A hacksaw can usually get to
anything that is being stubborn, but the torches will make the work much
faster/easier.  Then again, if the gas tank is in the car, you might not want
to be torching the shackes and ubolts.
--
James Nazarian Jr
71 MGB roadster

A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have
   evolved from a simpler system that worked just fine.