Re: Ebay

To: "bill king" <kingwj@del.net>, "mg list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ebay
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 11:13:15 -0600
Hi Bill,
      This is a beef from a lot of people.  And now that there is software
out there on "How to be the best Sniper around"(my Quote) used to go in for
the last second price offer on a part that somebodyelse thought they had and
really needed.  It just gets crazier and crazier.  USA Today had an article
on this a few weeks ago stating that its time that something be done to
control these last minute hit artists and other under handed dealings,  but
its doughtful much will happen.
     But on the flip side it is away to clear out the unneeded parts in the
garage that someoneelse  may need.
     A suggestion is to ask for a part on the list and discuss price and
shipping "off list". I've had much success doing this and have made some
very interesting contacts.  You may even have something that the other
person needs and you can Barter, so everyone wins.

my 2cents,    Mark