RE: MG badge, but...

To: eric@erickson.on.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: MG badge, but...
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 02:11:11 -0500
Just a few in the Netherlands - Maestro very rare - now.
You forgot the Metro. In its MG Turbo hide it really is a nice little beast
and it really was not pure the MG badge which did it!
There is a FWD register, which contains a low number of these.
This may change when the new 25 - 45 - 75 MG derivates will hit the market
this year...
My previous car was the Rover Estate Turbo Diesel, which directly was the
estate version of the previous Montego. Very roomy car - well behaving -
also having the Prince of Darkness habits. I had several failures on the
electrics including headlights.
The engine's fuel consumption was extremely low: in summertime the big car
only used 1 litre per 21 kilometers!

Cheers,

Hans

'71 BGT