RE: Stolen MGB

To: jack@cocoinc.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Stolen MGB
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 02:00:37 -0500
Jack,

Wish you all strength from NL!
Hope they'll catch that @#$*!

Cheers,

Hans

-----Original Message-----
From: Jack Levy [mailto:jack@cocoinc.com]
Sent: vrijdag 2 februari 2001 5:00
To: Ptegler; Dan Ray; Mg List

Thanks to all the kind words regarding the theft of my B.  My hope is that
someone on the list might hear of a B for sale that matches the description
and I can look at it. The VIN is GHN5UL471409G, even though I'm sure he's
changed the VIN on it, and it might be at a pawn shop somewhere.He had
dropped of an 80 parts car in our field, he said he had the title so, I'll
go look and see if there's a VIN left on it. Thanks again to all that have
replied, it's bad enough that small shops make very little money, it's more
of a labour of love for these beauties,

Thanks again,

Jack Levy
Driveable Classics, Inc.
Hollywood, Florida
Phone 954-986-4241
Web site http://www.driveableclassics.com
Repairs, Triumphs and MG car sales, used parts and restorations
jack@driveableclassics.com