Computer Virus

To: BMW LIST <bmwmc@lists.ibmwr.org>, "LDRiders, BMW"
Subject: Computer Virus
From: "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 00:16:45 -0500
Hi Listers,

I have received e-mails containing a computer virus from someone or more
people on one or more of these lists at least 6 times in the last week.
Someone has it in their system, and it is mailing itself to the rest of
us. I did contract it, and have removed it from my computer using the
latest version of Norton's AntiVirus. This thing is really nasty and
will keep sending itself out from your computer. As you can read about
its behavior at the sites I mention, it will actually hide from some
antivirus software. If you have AntiVirus software please run it after
downloading the latest update. If you do not own antivirus software (you
should buy one and use it); you can go to

http://vil.mcafee.com/dispVirus.asp?virus_k=98873&;

and make a selection near the top of the page to do a free virusscan of
your system on line.

Above all, if you get an e-mail as follows DO NOT OPEN THE ATTACHMENT.
DELETE THE E-MAIL BITCH.