Exhaust system

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Exhaust system
From: Marcel Poirier <poirierm@gamma.aei.ca>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 12:35 -0500
I've been reading the list for the past year. This is my first post. I'm the
owner of a 76B.

I want to swap the original carb for dual ones. I already bought used H1F's and
HS4's, intake and exhaust manifolds. I will probably have to rebuild the carbs.

Here are my questions:
1- I would love to install a Peco exhaust system. They are expensive though!
What's the difference between a Peco system  and the 2" free flow that VB
sells?  They look like they are the same design?
2- Where are the best deals on these exhaust systems and on K&N filters in
Canada or US?
3- Are they worth it compared to the other systems?

Thanks for listening.
Marcel Poirier
Napierville, Canada.