RE: MGB Air cleaner fitment

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MGB Air cleaner fitment
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 10:52:07 -0700
This has been an interesting topic (at least for me).  Looks like there are two
simple options; call Lawrie Alexander and order his
setup, or source the K$N filters.

Other more complicated options mentioned are reducing the spacer thickness,
hammers, saws, and engine shims.

Thanks for all the input.

Larry Hoy