Re: Rocker/sill pics and ?

To: "Doug" <dprather@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: Rocker/sill pics and ?
From: "Craig D. Niederst" <niederst@telerama.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 20:34:37 -0500
Doug,
Your sills look in pretty good shape. The inner sill is still intact along
its length, so it still provides the strength the unibody needs. I agree
with your body guy that all that needs fixed is what is damaged. Just make
sure you get all the rust that is there off, prime and paint where you can
reach, and Waxoyl everywhere else to prevent it from coming back. My $.02.

Craig
'71 B