Re: Digital cameras (no LBC)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Digital cameras (no LBC)
From: Chris Thompson <ct@cthompson.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 12:21:07 -0500
On Wed, 21 Feb 2001, Chris Thompson wrote:
> Its very small, smaller than a deck of cards, but has a 2.1Megapixel image
> size. It has a stainless steel case, making it very durable. It also plugs
> right into the USB port on my computer, which pops up the camera software
> automatically when it detects the camera.

I forgot one thing. The camera has an incredible "ooooh" factor. Every time
one of my friends (Geek and non Geek alike) see it, they all are seriously
impressed :) And they think I'm kidding when I tell them it holds 771
pictures. I always have to turn it on and show them the 771 on the
display. Then they REALLY go "oooooooh". :)

| Chris Thompson                                      ct@cthompson.com |
| 1973 MGB                                    http://cthompson.com/mg/ |