RE: A am a newbie

To: "MG-BBS" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: A am a newbie
From: "Gordon Bird" <gordonbird@flashmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 11:37:50 -0500
Yeh, really.  After allowing my neighbor and his wife the use of my '80 B
for a rally (I was in the A), he was so thrilled that he went out and bought
a '70.  Sure, the older ones run and handle better, but the mystique is
still there with the latter ones.  I'm just glad I have my '80 for those
times that it is raining too hard to take the A.
So come on Eric, at least give Abingdon credit for keeping the badge on a
car that could be exported to the largest market MG ever had, the ole U.S.
of A.
Bet you're glad you got that nomex racing suit eh?:-)

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird
'62 MGA
'80 MGB LE